Concept Design & Realisation
Spa Consultancy Services
Planning & Design
In collaboration with international wellness experts Kurland GmBH we provide in-depth Spa consultancy services for planning, conception, design and realization of luxury spas and wellness retreats.
Kurland is a leading Wellness Company with over 50 years of experience and innovation in the wellness industry, from design and planning of innovative wellness concepts through to state-of-the-art spa systems, facilities and equipment, supported by their bespoke range of natural products.
Our partnerships also include leaders in the industry such as Float Spa, the inventor and manufacturer of the technologically & hygienically advanced Premium Float Pod.
Our spa operational management expertise and luxury consumer insight is our strength, enabling us to provide effective pre-opening management services, operational management and advisory services for spas and wellness venues.
"More than just Steam Baths & Saunas."
Kurland Spa Worlds
From Conception to Launch
Our philosophy centres around creating a “spa with a soul” that is innovative, financially viable and is inspired by its own unique environment – reflecting the look and feel of our client’s vision, providing an extraordinary and memorable experience to the guests. Identifying these individual elements is a keystone to our creative process.
We begin the process by meticulously outlining the vision, supported by the Project’s geographical location, market characteristics and the latest trends in the industry. Our full-service methodology continues covering all phases of the Project’s design and construction. With the support of our Partners, we create, deliver and install bespoke spa facilities, equipment & wellness systems for a genuine transformational experience. Our capabilities allow us to realise almost unlimited ideas.
After-service technical support is offered along with operational consulting services such as the creation of unique treatment menus, operating procedures, training, marketing and continued advisory services to ensure the Spa will perform at its fullest potential for
years to come.
Consultancy areas of focus
Offered in conjuction with Kurland facilities, systems and equipment, as well as other Partner Brands of ExclusivelySpa.
- Planning, conception and space design of spa and wellness areas, including fitness.
- Design, manufacture, supply & installation of facilities, systems and equipment.
- Detailed design consultancy for the design development phase and advisory services during the construction.
- Technical support following the installation of facilities & equipment.
In addition to the Basic Package, we offer services that cover the entire lifecycle of the Spa such as:
- Detailed market assessment and feasibility study, offered as part of the Concept Creation.
- Detailed design briefs, design management service or a complete interior design package, provided as part of the Design Development Phase.
- Site visits for supervision and sign off of the delivery from the contractor, offered as part of the Construction Phase.
- Operational Strategy Creation, implementation and pre-opening management services that provide full hands-on service for the preparation of the Spa for opening, business planning and launching of the Spa.
- Management and Operation with different levels of involvement.
- Spa products & treatments for Professionals and Consumer from Kurland's collection of the fantastic product range for therapy, Spa & Wellness, developed alongside dermatologists, wellness experts and the power of nature for over 50 years. Our range includes creams, cosmetics, oils, herbs, peloids, natural healing compounds, accessories, and much more...
- Preparation of tailor-made menus, recipes, signature treatments, extraordinary experiences and results-driven therapies.
Learn more about the process and our creative journey in building out a Spa from the ground up