FloatSPA® Premium Floating Tank System
The FloatSPA® Premium Floating Tank System is quite simply the most sophisticated float pod in the world, engineered for energy efficiency, optimal performance and user experience. The unit features a timeless, yet futuristic design that includes 62 underwater LEDs for light therapy, 10 colours with colour-programmes, aromatherapy and optional underwater music therapy.
Guests entering the float room will find a pod completely empty and dry. As they start their pre-treatment shower, the floatSPA pod quickly fills with a purified solution that is 100% filtered and sanitised. The water is infused with 30% MgSO4 (200kg food quality Epsom salt) which offers a positive skincare benefits as well as providing buoyancy to the FloatSPA pod. All systems are constantly monitored through the floatSPA Pod Control System, the internal software that lets staff know exactly when it’s time to service or replace filters, adjust all vital conditions within the pod such as solution temperature, air temperature, music, lighting, etc.
Utilizing a complex water treatment hygiene system, the pod is completely drained after each individual treatment to purify and replace the solution between guests. Instead of chlorine, the floatSPA system uses odourless hydrogen peroxide to clean the solution between treatments, allowing for the complete sensory relaxation experience.
Together, this multi-stage, fully evacuating filtration system ensures that the floatSPA pod is the cleanest, most hygienic, most advanced float pod in the world.
Benefits of Floatation Treatments:
- Creative output, productivity and memory recall
- Emotional awareness and processing
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Information absorption and learning
- Mental acuity and focus
- The presence of mood-boosting hormones like dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin
- Growth of healthy brain tissues by neurogenesis
- Metabolism, immune function, and electrolyte balance
- Muscle performance and recovery
- Circadian rhythm (sleep cycles)
- Spinal cord and joint alignment
- Blood circulation and injury recovery
- Bone regeneration and hair / skin health