Dry Salt Inhalation
Dry Salt Therapy, also known as halotherapy, is a natural treatment using micro-particles of salt in the air to promote better breathing, healthier skin, sounder sleep, improved physical fitness and overall wellness. Dry Salt therapy is known to benefit and alleviate symptoms of many respiratory and skin conditions.
While relaxing in the salt room, customers inhale the dry, salt-enriched air deep down into the lungs, where the healing benefits do their greatest healing. The salt widens the airways and loosens the mucus, which begins to clear quickly, and inflammation is reduced, which makes more room in the airways for you to breathe.
Symptoms subside, sometimes for up to 12 months. The non-inhaled particles landing on the skin help to balance pH and induce the reparative and regenerative processes in the skin, increasing rigidity and stimulating cell growth and microcirculation.
The dry salt aerosol is continuously blown into the room and simulates a natural salt cave micro-climate.
Guests can benefit from the therapy:
- increase of the well-being
- reduction of stress
- quick deep relaxation
- reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- strengthening the body´s defenses
- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
Salt has the following unique health-related properties:
- Mucolytic effects: loosens excessive mucus and speeds up mucociliary transport
- Removes pathogen agents (airborne pollen)
- Reduces IgE level (immune system oversensitivity)
The Dry Salt Inhalation Experience can significantly help to:
- Reduce the need for inhalers and antibiotics
- Make your breathing easier after just a few sessions
- Improve lung function
- Reduce the number of hospital admissions
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Increase the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
- Strengthen your immune system
- Prolong remission times
The dry salt generator SaltDust consists of:
- Microprocessor control built-in stainless steel housing including delivery unit for salt mixing completely pre-assembled and prewired in the housing.
- 10 Kg salt for nebulizing
- Mounting material (for wall mounting)
- Cleaning Kit
- Mist cone made of PVC, d=70mm (3”), length 1000 mm (40”) (incl. Stainless steel escutcheon and silencer
- Button plate including illuminated button (push-button allows remote start of the nebulizer)
- Salt sensor:
The salt sensor determines the salinity and then regulates the freely adjustable salt concentration in the room. In addition, the temperature, humidity and the Co² Value shown on the display.
By others (in customer responsibility):
- Wall and ceiling structure
- Floor, wall and ceiling surface
- Equipment (e.g. loungers) of the room
Single phase socket 1x 230 V AC / 50 Hz / 16 A; Power 60 Watt
USA: Single phase socket 1x 120 V AC / 50 Hz / 16 A; Power 60 Watt
Dimensions Salt Generator:
- external dimensions: 340 (14”) x 500 (20”) x 250 mm (10”); width x height x depth
- required space in plant room 500 (20”) x 900 (36”) x 1000 mm (40”); width x height x depth
- Tube to room D 70mm
- Consumption Max. 60 g / h (2 oz. / hour)
- Temperature in the salt room 20 to 35°C (68 to 95°F)
- Temperature in plant room 20 to 35°C (68 to 95°F)
- Humidity in plant room max. 50%